igm Robotersysteme AG is Austria’s only welding robot manufacturer and the only global manufacturer that covers the entire welding and cutting automation branch from arc to laser and electron beam.
Originally founded as a trading house for welding products in 1967, igm developed the first robot suitable for industrial arc welding in the mid-1970s. The company was awarded the Austrian national coat of arms for this achievement.
igm now has branches and partners in more than 20 countries. More than 700 employees in sales and production facilities on 5 continents ensure the development, sale and servicing of tailored systems – from simple stand robots through to large, complex plant modules.
Over 45 years of experience allow us to solve the most difficult welding challenges. More than 3000 such sold systems form the basis for an international customer base.
* Articulated-arm robot with up to 9 axes for MIG/MAG-, TIG welding, oxyfuel and plasma cutting
* Robot workspace up to 5m
* longitudinal slide systems up to a length of 100m
* Gantry systems for workpieces up to a width of 25 m and a height of 8 m
* Workpiece manipulators up to a load capacity of 25 t
* Application-oriented control software as an integral component of the robot systems
* Sensor equipment for part measurement and tolerance compensation
(e.g. the self-developed laser camera iCAM)
* Offline programming system
* Earthmoving, conveyor systems, mining
* Fork lifts, cranes
* Trucks and subsuppliers, agricultural machinery
* Transport facilities
* Railway construction, shipbuilding
* Machines, containers