SCHÄCKE Elektrogroßhandel, eine Marke der REXEL Austria GmbH
- Headquarter: Wien
- Offices: Vienna, Upper Austria, Salzburg, Tirol, Vorarlberg, Styria, Carinthia
- Service, Trade, Consumer Goods, Media & Entertainment
SCHÄCKE Elektrogroßhandelsgesellschaft mbH is market leader in the wholesale of electric goods in Austria and a member of the international REXEL Group.
The efficient branch offices of the SCHÄCKE company in Linz, Wien, Graz, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Götzis and Villach supply customers throughout Austria with materials, electric devices and innovative services.
Company logistics are operated by way of a central warehouse which is run by REXEL Austria in Weisskirchen/OÖ.
As full-range wholesaler SCHÄCKE provides a unique range of goods with more than 40.000 articles on stock.
The article master data enables call-up of more than 120.000 articles that are electronically recorded in the SCHÄCKE EDP system and are continually updated.
* Comprehensive range of products for the sectors Electrical
engineering industry, Electric Trade, Energy efficiency and numerous others
* Expert advice and support on site
* Comprehensive know-how and quality consultation in the product categories: Lighting, building technology, heating and cooling technology, safety and communications, industrial plants, renewable energy, smart products, cables and wiring.
* Rapid availability of goods and dependable delivery due to a very modern logistics platform
* Flexible services and solutions developed together with the customers (among others Kitting and Kanban) energy efficiency consulting and solutions for intelligent utilisation of energy
* Innovative e-Services for simplifying customers\' business processes.