- Headquarter: Wien
- Offices: Vienna, Upper Austria, Salzburg, Styria
LeitnerLeitner is one of the most influential associations of auditors and tax advisors in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
A competitive edge for SMEs and corporate groups
We are university lecturers, public speakers, published authors, and evaluators of draft laws. Both small and medium-sized enterprises and international groups draw on our expertise to gain a competitive edge.
We put our interdisciplinary, collaborative approach into practice every day. This ensures a transfer of knowledge that is always up to date, as well as highly responsive solutions for our clients that take all fiscal aspects into account for a successful business strategy.
Focus on CEE
We see Central and Eastern Europe as our home market. Each advisor at LeitnerLeitner is backed by some 650 colleagues and by our worldwide cooperation partners.
The StartupLeitner Initiative, in which young entrepreneurs can choose mentors to advise them on starting up a business, supports and nurtures Austrian talent and Austria as a business location. In StartupLeitner Axelerator—abbreviated SLAX—startups are made “investable” and connected with investors.
National and international tax law
• Start-up advice
• Financial reporting and accounting
• Cross border taxation of individuals and related payroll management services
• Value added tax
• Real estate
• Group taxation
• Transfer pricing
• Mergers & acquisitions
• Criminal tax law and procedural tax law
• Banking Finance
• Public bodies
• Non-profit organizations
• Succession planning/Foundations
Audit and financial reporting
• Advice for financial reporting
• Conducting of special audits
• Outsourcing group accounting
• Accounting related IT-audits
Financial Advisory Services
• Due diligence
• Tax Structuring
• Business valuation
• Fairness Opinion
• Purchase Price Allocation
• Business Modeling