Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG
- Headquarter: Vienna
- Federal states: Vienna
- Industry sectors: Pharmaceuticals, health & biotechnology
BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM REGIONAL CENTER VIENNA
CENTER OF COMPETENCE AND HUB FOR THE CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPEAN REGION
The Boehringer Ingelheim group is one of the world’s 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. The focus of the family-owned company is research, development, manufacture and marketing of new medications for humans and animals.
The Austrian site of Boehringer Ingelheim, the Regional Center Vienna, is responsible for clinical research and the pharmaceutical business of the company in more than 30 countries in Central and Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and Israel. With 1,501 employees and research expenditure of around 200 million euros, Boehringer Ingelheim RCV is one of the most important companies and employers in the Austrian life sciences sector.
Products and services
Boehringer Ingelheim creates values through innovation.
OUR CORE AREAS
– global oncology research center of Boehringer Ingelheim
– clinical research in all the company’s therapeutic areas in the region
– biopharmaceutical research, development, and production of drugs in micro-organisms and yeasts
– responsible for the pharmaceutical business of Boehringer Ingelheim in 33 countries.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE OUR STRENGTH!
Based on the diverse activities of the company, we offer challenging positions with interesting perspectives.