Hairdreams Haarhandels GmbH
- Headquarter: Styria
- Federal states: Styria
- Industry sectors: Trade, Consumer Goods, Luxury Goods, Pharma, Healthcare & Bio Technology
Export shareWorldwide in over 50 countries
Hairdreams Haarhandels GmbH in Graz is an international provider of professional hair lengthening and thickening methods. The product range contains hair extensions and hair thickening made from high-grade, hand-selected real hair, as well as special products for the stimulation of natural hair growth.
Hairdreams is the leading international provider of professional hair lengthening and hair thickening, and the preferred partner of many high-profile hair stylists all over the world. Numerous Hollywood beauties, top models and other celebrities known for their glamorous hair swear by Hairdreams hair creations. Hairdreams’ strong market position and outstanding reputation are based on its exceptional innovation and consistent focus on quality. The company continues to set new industry standards by regularly introducing new and often patented technologies for natural hair integration. In addition, Hairdreams goes above and beyond when it comes to the procurement and refinement of the raw hair used in its products. Only the healthiest hair with an origin of impeccable integrity will be used.
With more and more people suffering from hair loss, Hairdreams has recently expanded its portfolio to include an innovative new anti-hair loss therapy. Scientific studies have certified the fact that this therapy is significantly more effective than conventional hair growth products currently sold in the market.
Products and services
– Hairdreams real human hair (available in “7-Star” and “5-Star” qualities)
– Hair lengthening systems (“Hairdreams Laserbeamer NANO” / automated hair extensions, “Hairdreams Quikkies” / tape-in hair extensions)
– Hair replacement and hair thickening systems (“Hairdreams Volume+”)
– Hair care product line
– Anti-hair loss therapy (“Hairdreams Stop&Grow”)
– Hair accessories